Saturday, June 11, 2005

When It Is Too Hot To Do Anything But Go From Air-Conditioned Store to Air-Conditioned Store

As in, today, 86 degrees and 55% humidity, currently, although it was 96% humidity earlier. And although ice cream sandwiches are nice, there is really no place to go except a nice, cool store. Pretty much every store is air-conditioned, although they all have different levels of coolness. Stores are interesting, with lots of items, most which I don't need or want, to look at. Sometimes they even have things I want at prices I am willing to pay. (Or have someone buy for me...) But after considering all these things, I think my favorite AC'ed place to go is still the library. There are books there and I can sit down. And as of next week, they are even going to pay me to be there. Sometimes.

3 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

Maybe we should go to a store where there is ice cream, and take lots of time eating it. And shopping just for the sake of coolness is good too. But you were the one who gave up first and asked to go home!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

There were factors beyond my control. But I like the idea of ice cream in a store.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home