Saturday, February 19, 2005

The Wider World

On Wednesday, I briefly attended the Study Abroad Fair, long enough to pick up a number of packets with pretty colored pictures and a cute koala bear on the end of a pen. Oh, and I got to hear some really nice accents. Because I like koala bears and accents, I have decided to look into studying abroad sometime in the future. The countries I have, and will continue to, look at include England, Ireland, Spain, Italy, and France. Of course, actually going abroad is contingent upon finding both a large amount of scholarship money and a travelling companion.

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

Well, certainly accents are important, but perhaps not enough on which to base one's study abroad decision. I would recommend that you look into whether your current scholarship money would also cover study abroad, as well as what other funding options are available (esp. since you now also rely on some work-study funds too). And maybe consider a summer job to store up some extra bucks...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home