Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cupcakes

All I want was a simple list of suggestions on how to make basic cupcakes a little more exciting. I would have liked the Cupcake Doctor at the library, but somebody had to check it out yesterday. And WPL doesn't own any other books on cupcakes. So I do a simple Google search and come up with blogs about cupcakes, recipes for Spam cupcakes, and directions on how to make the Prancing Pony, Magic Bunny-in-A-Hat, and Little Red Barn cakes. I think I'm going to stick with simple cupcakes, especially since I've never made cupcakes before. I do have an idea for the frosting though...

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

You must have had a cupcake deprived childhood. Sorry. Maybe because I'm muffin fixated (healthier, with no need for frosting).

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home