Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Surprise, surprise

They put a Dannon cooler in the cafeteria, right next to the frozen yogurt and soft serve ice cream. So of course I assume that they are going to put yogurt in the caf. Yummy. And then yesterday, not yogurt, but soy milk appears in it. Cool. Does this mean I can take a container, since there are multiples in there? Anyway, I got one out to pour myself a glass and I could feel there was something in it, but when I tried to pour, nothing came out. It was frozen, like a soy milk slushie. All of them were. Oops. So a nice caf worker turned down the freezer, brought me a new container, and even opened it for me. How nice! So the soy milk situation is looking up. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

This is exciting news! I mean who knew there was a nice caf worker? ;) And oh yeah, great about the soy milk too!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Except it was still frozen yesterday. And there wasn't any today. And no sign of caf worker...
I knew it was too good to last.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home