Saturday, December 03, 2005

Yesterday in detail (minus the elevator)

I had something I was going to post about, but everytime I am sitting here, I can't remember. So I will ramble until it comes to me...
Our heating/AC unit is leaking water. The top has a puddle on it. This is the first time it has happened. Our light flickers, but only for a few minutes after you turn it on. We are both waiting for it to go out. We are sure it will happen on a weekend when no one will come to fix it for days.

Yesterday was a strange day. Actually, the whole week has been stranger than usual, but not in any way that I know how to describe. But yesterday I didn't go to any classes, and that made it weird, but nice. In spanish, there was an optional test, so I skipped it to do my psych homework, which took longer than the hour I left to do it, so I showed up to work half an hour late. This meant I wasn't watching time closely enough because I was so absorbed by packing books into boxes, so it was after 10 by the time I decided to check, and since I didn't want to walk into class late, I finished out an hour at work and then went to sit in the hallway outside my classroom and listen to the last ten minutes of class. I got to hand in my homework, which was the important part. Then when I got to Anthro, a few people were standing outside the door, but no teacher and he didn't leave any work, so we just left. I wandered the bookstore for a while, took a nap in the CC, and finally went to lunch. They stole our regular tables for a discussion of some sort, so that was a little weird. Then I went to work for 5 hours and when I came back to the caf for dinner, there was a tree next to our table. I ate a plate of vegetables and am still hungry. Then we went with Sarah to the store to get Mr. and Mrs. Smith, which we watched in the lounge. Then I went to bed.

I need to do my laundry today. Work on my psych homework. Practice for Spanish orals. Go shoe shopping? Guess that covers it. Still don't know what I was going to post about...

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

What about the elevator? Enquiring minds want to know.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home