Monday, March 27, 2006

Things to Do in the Next Month

Write a religion paper.
Finish my child psychopathology case study.
Write a sociology paper.
Go to NYC to see the Producers. :)
Get 46 more people to participate in my study.
Write a paper on said study.
Make a poster and present on said study.
Knit a scarf.
Struggle with numerous statistics problems.
Take psych tests.
Meet with both my advisors to discuss my conflicted schedule for next semester.
Register for classes that happen to all be at the same time next semester.
Visit a Russian church and interview people.

I'm sure there's something else I'm forgetting...but that might keep me busy for a while...

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

Ooooh busy!
Things to do today:
Pool for class
Car for oil change and NYSI
Take videos to Frances
Stop at work and get newsletter together
Stop at store for costume stuff
Siena for costume/play stuff
Fish Fry
Take Josh to student/faculty Basketball game?

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home