Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Want to Be a Producer

I really want to live in NYC someday. So much to do, so many people to watch...

Anyway, I think we made it there in record time this morning, about two hours. Enough time to watch the Princess Bride. :) We always get dropped off at Bryant Park and from there the search for the bathroom begins. I think we spent the most time looking for a bathroom the whole day. Soon we'll be experts on where to find them...We had lunch at Cafe Bonjour, where I tried key lime soda and an egg salad sandwich. Both were good, except for the eggshells...Next, after some more wandering around, on to the theatre! Despite my fear of tripping or leaning too far forward and falling off the balcony, I managed to stay safely in my seat. We were about six floors up, but at least not in the back row like last time. The show was very good. Funny and musical and all that. And we even missed the rain. Afterwards, we wandered around trying to find an affordable restaurant. We ended up at Sbarro, which had really good pizza and a quiet downstairs. Then we wandered some more, partially in search of another bathroom. We went into three bookstores, several shoe stores, GAP, Dunkin' Donuts, a Japanese sweet shop, and a hotel. Oh yeah, and even the subway, in search of a bathroom. Later, I was again reminded of how crazy you have to be to drive in NYC. One car hit another right in front of our bus and the driver wasn't even going to stop, but luckily decided to go around. We almost ran over a couple people, too. I took a few pics, but am too tired to upload them tonight. And my poor feet will need about a week to recover.

I finally bought a t-shirt that says I <3 NY. $3. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home