Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back to School

Let's see, today I:

-got a free textbook (older edition) from my prof :)
- helped some freshman find a building
-got soaked on the way to work, even with an umbrella
- had people at work fight over who got to give me jobs

and have yet to go to a two-hour training at work. I hope it stops raining again, but chances are I will get wet again. I already have work due this week, such as readings and papers, but I don't have all my books yet. I think I ordered the wrong one and the others, which would cost over $500 in the bookstore, aren't much cheaper on-line, not that I have time to wait for them anyway. I have yet to meet with my advisor to figure out the independent study thing, which probably needs to be turned in by the end of the week. But all in all, I think it is going to be a good semester. I like my classes so far, with the exception of the first one, in which I have to give two presentations, both fairly long and one in about two weeks, most likely.

Well, more later, assuming I have any time between all the reading and work I am expected to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home