Saturday, September 09, 2006

Maze-A-Pix

Gosh, its been a week already? Guess that's what happens when you're busy. It was a week of meetings, readings, writings, and dreaming about jumping off a cliff. (It just occured to me that I am on the top bunk...) I have a whole list of things to accomplish this weekend, but it seems I didn't make it very far. I finally posted my pics from Longwood Gardens, but forgot the ones of my room. I worked on my animal research presentation on and off (mostly off), but was distracted by Buffy and a stink bug. I highlighted. (It glows.) I tried the new garlic and cheese veggie burgers I bought. Pretty good. Tomorrow, I resolve to leave the building, if only to take a short walk. Plus, I have to do laundry, so that gets me closer to the door.

Ooh, but my favorite part of today was doing these cool puzzles in my puzzle magazine. They were mazes that turned into a picture when you colored in the right path. Very neat... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home