Friday, March 02, 2007

Word Obsessed

I've been a little word obsessed lately, so one might wonder why I haven't been posting. I suppose that might be because most of my words don't come in sentences, only strings of letters, or perhaps maybe because all my best ideas come while I am someplace else, like the bathroom. Meaning I have issues with short-term memory. :) Anyway, here are some of my everyday activities that reveal how pathetic (er, dedicated to educational games?) I am:
-Yahoo Daily crossword puzzle (thanks, Mom!)
-Scrabble on scrabulous.com
-the occasional WordWhomp or WordScape on pogo.com and iwin.com
and, most recently
-online Boggle at weboggle.shackworks.com

There are numerous other "distractions" I have (spider solitaire, jigsaw puzzles, alchemy, tetris), but since they don't use words, I won't mention them. ;)

Anywho, you should be expected another post, yes, about words, any time I feel un-lazy enough to take a picture and upload it....

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

You're welcome! Always happy to share my obsessions.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home