Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hiccups and Shoe Shopping

It has been so long since I last experienced hiccups. I never remember why they are so terrible until I am uncontrollably making loud noises at fairly regular intervals. They echo while you are in the bathroom.

Today I went shoe shopping. I found some shoes in the style that I now decided is my favorite, but I did not like the color. Therefore, I did not buy them. Now I am wishing I had. Alas. Perhaps another day I can add another pair to my pitiful collection. Hopefully soon.

I do not believe these events are related. I hope not, in any case. Seeing as there was a significant time lapse between the onset of hiccups after trying on shoes, I am not going to believe that they are connected.

I have managed to get rid of the hiccups now. I took Mrs. Mortimer's' advice. "Hold your breath for five minutes or so..." (jk)

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

Incredibly enough you started hiccuping in the womb. For a while I thought you would never stop, so I'm glad you had a reprieve for a while anyway. As far as shoe shopping causing hiccups, I think it would be an adequate trade off. I mean, assuming the hiccups go away and you get to keep the shoes.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home