Friday, April 01, 2005

It's the Weekend

We decided to do something different for a change today. Since there are no clubs in Reading, we had to drive to Philadelphia to find something. It started to rain just as we left school. Just lightly at first. I think we missed the really heavy stuff. We made it to the club in record time, found a parking space across the street, waited in line to get frisked, and paid our entry fee. Inside, it was dark, loud, and full of people, mostly dancing. It's a good thing it was cold outside, because it got warm awfully fast. We did our best to stay together and look like we knew how to dance. I guess some guy took pity on me and decided to show me what I was supposed to be doing. So I danced with him for a couple hours, but then the pounding music got to be too much, and it was time to kick people out. So we went back out in the rain and found our car and drove back to school. It was something different. Don't know if we'll do it again, but everybody has to start somewhere, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

Well I hope at least he was good looking, a non-smoker, had clean fingernails and spoke with a British accent. If not I guess you'll have to try again next time.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home