Friday, April 15, 2005

Indignance and disbelief

Since when has the starting wage for pages at WPL been $6.00? This is so unfair. I worked there for 2.5 years and never made that much. Now I have to start over at $5.15 and I wasn't even told if or when I could possibly get a raise. And I'm applying for a summer job where I'll probably make less than that. What is wrong with this picture?

My soc quiz and Spanish test were cancelled today, which means everything I did last night was for naught. Not that I did that much, but it's the thought that counts, right? It's a good thing today is Friday. I need a weekend...

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

Blame NY State. The minimum wage went up and so did the pages' salary. Don't take it personal; but it does mean that you have to earn at least that no matter who hires you.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home