Thursday, April 14, 2005

Must stay awake until my laundry is done...

The washer took a bite out of my finger, which is now puffy and red. I didn't think it tasted that good.

I got to use the elevator at work today for the first time. It is really quite scary. It is a tiny little box and it makes funny noises and lurches and I wasn't sure where I was going to end up. Where I did end up was a little locked room with a fridge and a couch. To get out, you need a key, and to get back in, you need another key. I got to play with old wrinkled art books for almost an hour, then had to venture back down the elevator.

Tonight I am planning on going to an a capella group known as the Sons of Pitches. Should be good...

More psych studies tomorrrow afternoon to at least partially make up for the horrible grade I will no doubt receive from Monday's test.

Enjoy the nice weather if you have some, and be envious of those that do if you don't...

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

I love a capella. Enjoy it for me!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home