Monday, April 25, 2005

Why Group Projects are Better When I'm Not in Them

1. I am not responsible for any information, I don't have to present in front of anybody, and I still get to put my two cents in when I show up to meetings.

2. I get my first video appearance as a crime scene photographer and arresting officer.

3. I get to witness really funny events, such as Ken (the barbie doll) stripping, Sun squirting coffee out her nose, and the reminder, "Don't forget the rubber!" During today's meeting, we were all laughing so hard we were crying and I bet the people in the study room next to us thought we were crazy. Casey has a poster of registered pedophiles in Reading, with pictures of all of them, which she proudly carried around campus.

The other fun events included in the presentation tomorrow are a test to put the steps in a rape kit in order, mutilation of Peeps, cookies with words such as 'Rape' and 'Pedophile', and other demonstrations with Barbies. If only they can make it through without laughing...This is one of the reasons I love college classes (even if they are not my own).

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Someday it may even be that your own classes will offer such fun, but you are right that its easier to enjoy with no responsibility. I am a little concerned that you are involved in Peep mutilation...it sounds very violent. So be careful.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home