Monday, May 02, 2005

My non-life

The Spanish test today was optional, so I decided not to take it. Three days in a row without spanish...I think I am going to forget all I know. And with orals on Friday...

I don't feel like going to classes anymore. I just fall asleep in them. I get more out of reading the textbook, which reminds me I am supposed to be taking more CD notes. I am a few chapters behind.

No more philosophy until next week, which means I am supposed to be working on the final paper. And we have to present a rough draft, so i really do have to have something by then.

I know this is a really boring post, but nothing else exciting has happened. Nothing I can make seem exciting. Maybe tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

My non-comment: At least boring shows you are still alive. And besides I can tell from my blog that boring doesn't usually generate comments and here I am commenting, so what does that mean?

8:14 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey, I don't think your posts are boring, I just don't know what to say. I will try harder, I promise. And thanks for always leaving one for me. OXOX :)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home