Saturday, April 30, 2005

Still Nothing to Say

I know it's been forever since I posted, but I still can't think of anything to say. I was going to write about the crazy things people in my spanish class have said, but somehow they don't seem so funny anymore.

The past four days have been spent staring at the computer screen and trying to write my philosophy journal, which is now up to 18 pages with no end in sight.

I could complain about my roommate's treatment of me, but not all of it is appropriate. And I don't feel like going into it again. But I am counting down the days...18.

There are a few events to go to this weekend. Maybe I will. Or maybe I will lock myself in my room and write.

Lo siento for the lack of communication. I am still here, on some level.

Can't wait to come home again...

1 Comments:

Blogger wplmom said...

Sounds like you need some time to unwind and do something fun. Or to just get away from other people for a little while and relax. I'm counting the days too...and I'll expect those funny stories, so pay attention.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home